CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 20 month Birthday Charleigh!



One day I was talking to my friend Holly, worried about how I could make both of my kids feel special with all that is going on in our world. She told me to spend time with them on their birthdate, each month as kinda like a Kid Date. What a great idea! So for the 1st one I thought we should do it big since Grady was just welcomed to the family. What better place to celebrate than Chuck E. Cheese!




Charleigh had a blast...along with Jon and Maggie:) She loved all the little things you ride and getting the tickets. When we left she had gotten enough tickets to get a bracelet, clapper, stickers, and a comb. We had such a blast and I can't wait to celebrate next month. Happy Day Charleigh!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin! I heard Joanie talking about your blog, so I decided to look it up. I was thrilled to see Charleigh today since I haven't seen her since Father's Day. Grady is as cute as ever! It was great to see him too! I love you all! Can't wait to see you again! :)
~Delaney