CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am still alive!


Okay so it has been about 2 months since my last post...what can I say? I only am a wife. mother of 2, teach full time, have dinner to cook, clothes to wash, papers to grade, parties to plan, shopping to do, and yada yada yada. I do the best I can. Maybe my new years resolution will be to post at least 1 time a week. I will try! Alright so a lot has gone on since the last time I wrote. In order to cover it all I will make you a short list of the major highlights. Have fun reading about my so called crazy life!

October:

* Basically the whole month was consumed with Charleigh's broken leg. She had a cast from her diaper to her toes. So much fun for us!

* Grady turned 2 months old and got his eating under control...not so much spitting up.YEAH!

* For Halloween, Charleigh was a beautiful butterfly and Grady was a stinky little skunk. Both so fitting! :)

November

* Grady turned 3 months old and is getting to be a chunky little man.

* We celebrated Thanksgiving with all the people that we love.

* Charleigh started talking non stop and saying tons of new words.

* Went to Banner Elk for Thanksgiving weekend and went to Blowing Rock for the lighting of the town. (I would recommend this to anyone. It seems like a great time however both of my kids screamed so we had to leave!)


Looking back it doesnt seem like much has happened but I think that is only because I am sleep deprived and can remember nothing. I count on my camera to remind me of all the major milestones and events in out life. Moments like this remind me to slow down and really make the most of all we do. Sometimes I get so caught up in other things that I dont take the time to savor all the little things that mean so much.

No comments: