CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Charleigh...our interior decorator



Last week we finally finished her big girl bedroom. So we decided that it was time to make the move from the baby crib to the big girl bed. I thought it would be a good idea to start out with her nap time since she falls to sleep better then, than at night. During the first hour and a half she managed to pull everything out in her room, and finally crashed amongst all the stuff. I am certain that on Saturday night she played in her tent a lot longer than Josh and I were awake. And on Sunday when I went to get her up, she had decided to tatoo her arms with black marker scribbles...just lovely! I have to say that it is getting less messy everytime she goes to bed and the playing isnt lasting as long. However, I dont see her laying down, covering up, and falling asleep anytime soon. She has a great new room to go and explore...the fun has just begun for her!

No comments: