CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

For Me?!?


Last week was my dreaded first day back to work. I had spent the whole night before crying over having to leave my babies and go to the crazy place called school. I have to admit, that the day wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. The one perk of teaching is that you are too busy all day to think about how sad you are and how much you miss home. After a long day away from my kiddies we finally got back to our house and for once Josh was actually home before I was. When I walked in the house with Grady there was the most beautiful vase of flowers that I had ever seen. Earlier that week he had talked to Jon Herron and had ordered them for me to help make my day a little brighter. I couldn't believe that he got them for me! I whole heartedly believe I have one of the most caring and thoughtful husbands in the whole world. I love you Josh!

No comments: